Join the SolutionPipe Workforce:
"Skilled People, Quality Work, Low Overhead"
SolutionPipe seeks individual service providers to join its new contractor workforce.
On this website, we describe the organization: "The SolutionPipe Workforce is an association of independent contractors managed by the leadership of Full Process Marketing, LLC, owners of the SolutionPipe brand. These contractors have been recommended, screened, and trained. They are experts in their respective fields and strong team contributors."
Who would make a good SolutionPipe Workforce member?
- Skilled professionals who prefer the flexibility of contract work
- Service Providers with marketable B2B skills and experience
- Workers who value project success or completion in addition to project pay
- Stable individuals who can volunteer time for collaborative marketing
- Anyone who enjoys focusing on their specialty in the context of a team
The business model: We seek projects that are larger than any single provider could handle. We all contribute to the marketing efforts and website. For contracts, we assemble appropriate teams out of the workforce. Members work as sub-contractors to SolutionPipe, avoiding contracts, billing, collections, etc.
Secrets to Member Success: Get to know other Workforce members. Contribute to the marketing efforts. Focus your talents and improve your skills. Re-examine your own contacts to see who may need a team-sized project. Attend training meetings when scheduled.
The Workforce is a strong team. Companies that see our strength will desire our services. Active Workforce members will benefit from the collaboration and social connections of others.
- SolutionPipe Workforce members are skilled independent contractors interested in pursuing work on projects that might be brought to them through registration in the SolutionPipe Workforce
- Registration is free, but participation requires that you complete SolutionPipe Methods training. Also note that your profile (or parts of it) will be displayed on this website
- By registering for the SolutionPipe Workforce you are neither becoming employed by SolutionPipe or its affiliates or accepting an offer of employment of any type, nor guarantees of any specific work on projects in the future